Popularity of board games.

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
urobors
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Popularity of board games.

Postby urobors » Fri May 15, 2020 3:06 am

Guys, in your opinion, will board games continue to be popular or will we see the sunset of this wonderful era, in your opinion?
Share what you think about this ..

ukera
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Popularity of board games.

Postby ukera » Sat May 16, 2020 2:56 am

Good afternoon. Since such a topic has come up, I would like to speak up. In my opinion, the popularity of board games will remain at a high level, since such games are a great option for socialization, and in order to have a good time in the company. And this sphere will develop, new cool games will appear. I recently learned about and was shocked :) I immediately wanted to get Spirit Island. In my opinion this is a very cool game that deserves attention.

Juranny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Juranny » Tue May 19, 2020 12:08 pm

Personally I prefer to play online games. It is much more interesting and simple.

lerodmanj
Seeker
Seeker

Postby lerodmanj » Wed May 20, 2020 8:13 am

With this I would recommend for the most exciting board games!

Juranny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Juranny » Wed May 20, 2020 10:37 am

Jemiss
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Jemiss » Wed May 20, 2020 10:57 am

Elias
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Elias » Thu May 28, 2020 7:00 pm

To say the truth, I don't really like these board games... I prefer online slots and similar things as I love the process of gambling, this excitement if you understand what I'm talking about right now... You always can have a glance at this too in case you are interested.

Isabelle8
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Isabelle8 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:59 pm

I used to love such games but right now I prefer making bets online on this source https://betway-ind.com and it's my obsession right now. Have you ever tried doing it? If not, then I recommend you to check their website right there. Good luck, guys. Hope that you will like it too and with there a lot.

Return to “The Tavern”