Long hair care

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Thorgajurus
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Long hair care

Postby Thorgajurus » Thu May 14, 2020 9:54 am

Good day! Please advise, care products for long hair. There are no preferences for specific firms.

The length is almost to the waist, not dyed, slightly wavy, thick, the hair itself is not thick. I do not use a hairdryer and iron. In general, the condition is normal, but the ends (cm 15!) Are dry, split, fluff and stick out in different directions. Silicones have greatly aggravated the situation recently. It feels precisely because of them that the hair at the ends has become much thinner and porous.

1. Nourishing / moisturizing intensive care / treatment products are needed (which are used in courses once a week or two). For tips or for the entire tail.
2. Masks that can be used regularly, after one or two washes, for example.
3. Leave-in spray. I do not use styling products. But you can’t cope with a dry comb, just water would do, but I want the same nutrition / hydration / maybe protection from external factors.
4 and 5. Shampoo and balm / conditioner / rinse aid. No special requirements. For normal hair. Gentle cleansing - shampoo, and closing the scales - balm.

I don’t ask for shine and smoothness :( maybe the main condition should be the absence of silicones in all this, or means akin to them (for a negative effect in the long run).

Tygrabor
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Long hair care

Postby Tygrabor » Thu May 14, 2020 10:02 am

I myself do not accept silicones in hair cosmetics. I use shampoo for children, without sulfates. I do not like balms and conditioners, I do not see the point in them simply. Instead, I use a protein mask every time I wash it. I apply it for a couple of minutes with seridine of hair and wash it off, it moisturizes perfectly, considering that I use an iron after almost every wash) Well, I use olive oil to nourish my hair, I can add lemon juice. I apply one hour before washing my hair, it is washed off well and the hair looks wonderful.

Thorgajurus
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Long hair care

Postby Thorgajurus » Mon May 18, 2020 5:57 am

Thanks for the recommendations. I will pay special attention to what you advised. It seems to me that my problem is that I have been using the same face cosmetics, shampoo or hair gel for a long period of time. Recently, a friend advised me to go to the website and pay attention to Israeli cosmetics. I ordered the cream-gel Health & Beauty and was very pleased with the result, because the hair reacted very well, it became much silkier and softer.

Return to “The Tavern”