How to be healthy

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to be healthy

Postby HarryReds » Tue May 12, 2020 5:31 am

Is it realistic to be healthy in our ecology? I live in a metropolis and there are many problems here - stress, poor food, cars. I want to be more healthy. Will I have to make sacrifices?

Johnson
Seeker
Seeker

Re: How to be healthy

Postby Johnson » Tue May 12, 2020 9:22 am

I can tell you what I did to be healthy myself. I gave up most of the usual pills and replaced it with CBD oil. CBD is an herbal medicine based on cannabis. There are all the healing properties of the plant, . CBD oil has a longer and milder effect, which is very good for sedative and hypnotic drugs.

Isabelle8
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Isabelle8 » Wed May 20, 2020 5:54 am

It's really difficult to stay healthy nowadays as our ecology isn't the best one. But nevertheless, you still can drink one of the as it will definitely have a good impact on your health, I'm sure. If you have any questions concerning this thing - feel free to write me at any time. good luck

lerodmanj
Seeker
Seeker

Postby lerodmanj » Wed May 20, 2020 8:11 am

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

OscarOwen
Seeker
Seeker

Postby OscarOwen » Fri May 22, 2020 2:28 pm

You can make your food healthier by adding some ingredients to it. You can easily get from the online store so you should definitely add it.

Monika
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Monika » Fri May 22, 2020 8:45 pm

the most important thing to do in order to be healthy is to play sports

Return to “The Tavern”