exterior house designs

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Juranny
Apprentice
Apprentice
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

exterior house designs

Postby Juranny » Mon May 11, 2020 2:33 pm

What are some good modern exterior house designs?

Jemiss
Seeker
Seeker

Re: exterior house designs

Postby Jemiss » Tue May 12, 2020 5:43 am

Good afternoon. In my opinion it is not so simple to choose exterior house design. It requires a good taste and experience, so I think it will be better to get consultations from professional in this field. Also I can recommend to make good estimation before starting work. You will need to count all necessary materials. I can share good tool for this purpose, it is special calculators. Like example check this pea gravel calculator on https://concalculator.com/pea-gravel-calculator/, very usefull tool!

Moerter
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Moerter » Thu May 14, 2020 8:04 am

I like something like this:

Kaitlyn John
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Kaitlyn John » Fri May 15, 2020 4:31 am

I like to see some of the modern exterior house design patterns. There are many available on the net but they are too old. I would like to see the new ideas which should be implemented in my design. Hope you will share some of the good designing ideas soon.

CaptainCaptain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby CaptainCaptain » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:41 am

I like something minimalistic and in light colours. Also, I'm in love with mixing wood and concrete.

Evan Parker
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Evan Parker » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:00 am

There are many cool photos of new house with big windows and big spaces. However, I don't recommend you to buy big windows. They bring too many problems. People always have to use and this is annoying. Moreover, it costs money.

Return to “The Tavern”