I need advice

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Joose
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I need advice

Postby Joose » Fri May 01, 2020 11:41 pm

Someone knows some program that can help me burn video to DVD?

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Re: I need advice

Postby Kalio » Wed May 27, 2020 8:42 am

I know many programs that can perform this function, but of them there is only one free and very simple so that a beginner can handle this too. Here https://www.freemake.com/free_dvd_burning_software/ you will find a description of the program, instructions and a link by which you can download the file. It seems to me that this is one of the simplest and most functional programs I've come across. Hope this helps you.

Thompson8
Seeker
Seeker

Re: I need advice

Postby Thompson8 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:06 am

I was looking for same advice to burn my DVD for study material that I got from online which is cheap in cost and give you a best content of writing in just few period of time though.
so I wanted to keep that material of middle school syllabus preserved for another method and peoples who can not afford the same

Return to “The Tavern”