DD and the future of DLCs

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
OverconfidenceKappa
Seeker
Seeker

DD and the future of DLCs

Postby OverconfidenceKappa » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I am going to make this short.

There's multiple sayings and thoughts roaming among players and modders of Darkest Dungeon. I'll talk about the two I saw the most recently and that interest us here.

First one is that the DLC Class release is a good thing, more content for a few bucks, om nom nom.

The second one is that Darkest Dungeon really lacks support diversity. I mean, who isn't bored already of having 6 Vestals each run ?

Conclusion ? I believe you got my point fine people of Red Hook *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Adding a new official support would be the most perfect and easiest addition to the game to sublime it's awesomeness.

Ps : We all already know the Shieldbreaker sold like ice cream on a sunny day
Ps2 : Pretty please don't tell me to download mods if I'm unhappy, even the modding community is really poor on support heroes, and on top of that, I'm a pretty happy man

OverconfidenceKappa
Seeker
Seeker

Re: DD and the future of DLCs

Postby OverconfidenceKappa » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Nice bot.

Well at least it bumped up the post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sines
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Sines » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:48 pm

It would be nice. Admittedly, I'm a bit more of an Occultist fan than a Vestal fan, but the only other classes that feel like they can play support are Crusader and Arbalest (Well, Flagellant, but I don't have DLC so I can't comment as well). Both have modest heals and while the Crusader has stuns and stress heal, the Arbalest has a Mark and Suppressive Fire. I think a class with a modest heal as well as pre-emptive defensive abilities would work. Something like a Command-Focused Man at Arms with a heal instead of a shield-other ability. Maybe make them distinct by having all their defensive abilities affect the whole party. They can be really good at keeping the whole party standing, but really crap at keeping a specific party member alive, compared to the Man At Arms Guard or the Vestals ST Heal.

Doctor_Fantastic_
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Doctor_Fantastic_ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:51 am

The Occultist is more of a wild card hero to bring, much like the troll in Blood Bowl they can make either the best play ever and save the game or totally fail and get another hero killed, whilst both of these make amazing stories I would argue that he is still more viable than a vestal is especially around 3-4 as the healing he puts just becomes unparalleled.

GMTrogDor
Seeker
Seeker

Postby GMTrogDor » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello all! Was wanting to know if there is any word on when Shieldbreaker will land on PS4. Thanks!

dyculi
Seeker
Seeker

Postby dyculi » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:07 am

You did very well for interested people buddy now they can easily get facts about the future of them with take of this share. This is very interesting news that people can buy top dissertations online on required topics and subjects.

pinaficam
Seeker
Seeker

Postby pinaficam » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:35 pm

I completely agree with you, i'm already bored of vestal and like the previous post said, the occultist is indeed a wildcard to bring, specially when you Darkest Dungeon or Endless runs at the moment, in my opinion they should add 2 supports instead of one, for example: first support - pure heal build maybe with some shield of block, and second support - hybrid type like occultist ish. This would bring a shitload of new comps to play.

marco546
Seeker
Seeker

Postby marco546 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:50 am

I 100% agree, game really needs extra healer.

Munna123
Seeker
Seeker

windows 10 operating system free download full version with key

Postby Munna123 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:14 am

Nice post for the user of windows 10 operating system. So visit here and know the complete information of windows 10 operating system.
https://windows10download.xyz/

Return to “The Tavern”