Herbal treatment

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Herbal treatment

Postby HarryReds » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:50 pm

I want to talk about the pros and cons of herbal treatments. Do you think it's worth using medical marijuana on your own? My older brother received a prescription from a doctor, but I don’t have time for it now. I would like to use this as a remedy for pain. How did you buy marijuana legally?

Johnson
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Herbal treatment

Postby Johnson » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:39 am

I like to use natural medicines, but I have to say that I don’t really like natural marijuana. This plant is too strong for me. I have a low sensitivity to THC, so I prefer to . CBD oil is made according to advanced technologies and gives a choice of the amount of THC. I always buy the minimum option.

Gerald Cruz
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Gerald Cruz » Thu May 14, 2020 6:49 pm

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight.

Joose
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Joose » Fri May 15, 2020 5:26 am

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Kalio » Fri May 15, 2020 11:30 am

Return to “The Tavern”