Medical marijuana

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saturnny
Adventurer
Adventurer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Medical marijuana

Postby Saturnny » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:51 pm

Do you think that medical marijuana is a good thing? I mean, should it be legalized in your opinion or not?

CaptainCaptain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Medical marijuana

Postby CaptainCaptain » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:11 am

In my opinion, medical marijuana is a good thing and it should be definitely legalized. For example, I take cbd and it really helps me. When I first read I didn't believe in it and now I use cbd oils by myself and they help.

marinad777
Seeker
Seeker

Postby marinad777 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:09 pm

I categorically believe that it should not be legalized! :oops:

kristinella
Seeker
Seeker

Postby kristinella » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:15 pm

My opinion is that in the medicines in which this component should be, it is, and we do not even guess or think about it. Speaking generally about marijuana, I, the person who has encountered this problem, is also against. Because all these drugs are such evil that we can not even imagine. It is like a flavor enhancer. Only then he gets bored and you go crazy. I had to undergo a full recovery, attended programs in New York that reveal the drug problem. Communicated there with people. In general, over time, I opened my eyes and began to live differently. Well, how many years have I lost?

Return to “The Tavern”