Clinbing Kilimanjaro: what to start with?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Baraddur
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Clinbing Kilimanjaro: what to start with?

Postby Baraddur » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Hi gamers! :D
Has any of you climbed Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa? That has been my dream since 5th form at school when our teacher first discovered this awesome place for us :)

Teofimo
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Clinbing Kilimanjaro: what to start with?

Postby Teofimo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Batistau
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Batistau » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:02 pm

I would also add this climbing guide for more details ;) it goes about climbing conditions, equipment you need, trekking, climbing crew and so on and so forth. Highly recommend to familiarize yourself with it before heading off to Tanzania :D

Gerald Cruz
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Gerald Cruz » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:58 am

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.

Gerald Cruz
Adventurer
Adventurer

Postby Gerald Cruz » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:47 am

I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population.

Return to “The Tavern”