Stream my game

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BanLocky
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stream my game

Postby BanLocky » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:42 pm

Hi. I have a very good idea in my head. I want to become a member of the twitch channel. only tell not just about your life. and turn your life into a game. I mean in the form of quest to do stories and posts. only I would like more likes and activity on my account. can you tell me how to get the right audience faster?

tomray
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Stream my game

Postby tomray » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:48 pm

interesting idea say. I'd like to do that, too. it's very exciting. I once started making streams for the game, but I didn't have enough resources for mining. and now I know that there are other methods of searching for viewers for your profile. do it, and you will succeed

HarryReds
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Stream my game

Postby HarryReds » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Return to “The Tavern”