How to choose lighting for gardening in the evening?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Joose
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Joose » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Kasyro
Seeker
Seeker

Re: How to choose lighting for gardening in the evening?

Postby Kasyro » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:44 pm

I use a spotlight for camping, if I need additional lighting in the garden or garage.

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Re: How to choose lighting for gardening in the evening?

Postby Kalio » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:47 pm

I'm also looking for good lighting for camping. I found on this portal many articles describing various searchlights and flashlights that can be used as lighting, where there is no electricity. I liked that in these articles there is a description of the pros and cons of different models. I hope this helps you make the right choice.

Return to “The Tavern”