What do you think of vapes?

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Joose
Seeker
Seeker
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think of vapes?

Postby Joose » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:12 am

What do you think of vapes? I recently bought my first vape and I have a few questions about how to learn more about different vape juices and how I can make my vape pen better.

Kasyro
Seeker
Seeker

Re: What do you think of vapes?

Postby Kasyro » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:53 pm

I think vaping is a little better than cigarettes, but it still has a negative effect on human health.

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Re: What do you think of vapes?

Postby Kalio » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:58 pm

I have a vape and I quit smoking cigarettes with a vape. Now I use only nicotine-free e-liquids. It smells good and has no bad health effects like cigarettes. For me, vaping is like a hookah, it helps to relax. If you want to try a new vape juice, then I can advise you to read articles from this portal , I usually find new products and reviews of the best vape juices and vape devices here.

Return to “The Tavern”