Painkiller

Our general discussion board for Darkest Dungeon.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Juranny
Apprentice
Apprentice
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Painkiller

Postby Juranny » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:03 pm

What good and safe painkiller can your recommend?

Jemiss
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Painkiller

Postby Jemiss » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Good question. I have chronic pain in my back and for a long time this question has been actual for me. With time I found good decision, it is cbd - 100% natural product which can relieve pain. Many people use it in all world, so you can find many reviews about it. If you will decide to try, I recommend to choose some product here - .

Joose
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Joose » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:46 am

I completely agree that it's better to choose some natural herbal remedy, but I'm not sure that CBD is the best solution. Do I understand correctly that this is the same cannabis?

Kalio
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Kalio » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:44 pm

Not really. CBD is THC-free marijuana. CBD products have all the health benefits of marijuana, but it isn't a psychoactive substance, so using CBD is safe for your health. I read on the website about the side effects of this medication and didn't find anything dangerous to my mental or physical health. It seems to me that this is really a good way to relieve pain.

Return to “The Tavern”