Do you play WoW?

Want to share your stories from the game or join in running roleplay threads? Join us by the camp fire. Stay awhile and listen.
Batistau
Seeker
Seeker

Do you play WoW?

Postby Batistau » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Who plays WoW? tell me how do you pass Ny'alotha boost ? I started playing at the end of January as soon as the game started. But I can't beat all 12 bosses. Where to find clues?

Teofimo
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Do you play WoW?

Postby Teofimo » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Batistau wrote:Who plays WoW? tell me how do you pass Ny'alotha boost ? I started playing at the end of January as soon as the game started. But I can't beat all 12 bosses. Where to find clues?

Ny'alotha is one of the most difficult things in the whole WoW )) I fully understand you )

Baraddur
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Baraddur » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:54 pm

Batistau wrote:Who plays WoW? tell me how do you pass Ny'alotha boost ? I started playing at the end of January as soon as the game started. But I can't beat all 12 bosses. Where to find clues?

Hi Batistau ;)
you need either normal Ny'alotha boost or Ny'alotha heroic boost. The first costs 42 euros, the latter - 102 euros. Up to you. Better buy them here https://overgear.com/games/wow/raids/nyalotha. It is a dependable online store. Highly recommend!

shokoman
Seeker
Seeker

Postby shokoman » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am

I played WoW about 5 years ago

CaptainCaptain
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby CaptainCaptain » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:12 pm

Non ho fatto sesso per circa 10 anni, e per circa 5 anni non riesco più a sollevare il mio cazzo, nemmeno a metà. Così ho deciso di andare al sito https://farmaciamaschile.it/comprare-kamagra-italia/ e nella prima settimana strofinato il mais dal sesso frequente

Return to “The Darkest Roleplay”