Darkest Dungeon Fiction Writing // A new beginning

Want to share your stories from the game or join in running roleplay threads? Join us by the camp fire. Stay awhile and listen.
rel
Seeker
Seeker

Darkest Dungeon Fiction Writing // A new beginning

Postby rel » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:15 am

Hi all.

I used to RP on the old site a while back, and the Darkest Dungeon always stuck with me as a really enjoyable, and stressful experience to be apart of. I wrote a good bit of stories with some fantastic people, and I want to give the Darkest Dungeon RP a fresh start. The other proboards site is fine, and has a good bit of people there. But I want to bring people that never got a chance to be involved in the conflicting and maddening stories of the old site, a chance to do that from the very start. To make your own stories, to write your own fates.

http://ddfw.freeforums.net/thread/1/wel ... st-dungeon

The site at the moment, I guess you could say is in a beta state as I am developing it as fast and as effectively as I can. The site in itself is simple but it gets the job done.

I look forward to meeting anyone who wants to take part in this new RP, as I aim to bring about an engaging atmosphere so that everyone of us can have fun.

Thank you for taking your time to read! :D

Return to “The Darkest Roleplay”