Color of Madness DLC and other updates!

Check here the latest Darkest Dungeon announcements!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
redhookjohn
Red Hook
Red Hook
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Color of Madness DLC and other updates!

Postby redhookjohn » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:10 pm

dak
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Color of Madness DLC and other updates!

Postby dak » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:11 am

Can't wait already! :]

ax232
Seeker
Seeker

Postby ax232 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Well, there goes more of my money. That's less money I could be using to buy goats to sacrifice to RNGesus.
What do your write when you don't know what to write?
Well you just write about what you want to write about right?
But if that doesn't work just write about not knowing what to write.

GMTrogDor
Seeker
Seeker

Postby GMTrogDor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:56 am

Howdy!
So i have been trying o get my hands on the shieldbreaker DLC for a while now but for some reason its only available for the vita in NA. I find the links for it all over for EU but i can't get it from there obviously. Do you know what the deal is or when us PS4 owners will get this awesome piece of work? Thanks for all you do and your amazing game!

redhookjohn
Red Hook
Red Hook

Postby redhookjohn » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:27 pm

GMTrogDor
Seeker
Seeker

Postby GMTrogDor » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Yikes i just saw this now but i appreciate your response. I have since that time purchased it and it is everything i was hoping for and more. You guys are making an incredible game and unlike the AAA games swamping the market you can really see the love you all put into this game. I just wish i had known about this during the backing stages! Me and my wife play the hell out of your gem of a game and can't wait to see what more you guys have up your sleeves. Thanks for all you do!

smfarok
Seeker
Seeker

Postby smfarok » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:25 am

and i cant find the base game on store on HK region :(

Gothicwaltz
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Gothicwaltz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:05 pm

The art looks amazing. Looking forward to the next adventure.

DyingFeTo
Seeker
Seeker

Postby DyingFeTo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 am

I'm still so hyped, are there any news to the release of Color of Madness?

henry01
Seeker
Seeker

Postby henry01 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:22 am

Thanks for the knowledge. actually, I am an assignment help provider but sometimes I would love to do some gardening.

juliatom543
Seeker
Seeker

Postby juliatom543 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:07 am

Thanks for sharing

Madlark
Seeker
Seeker

Postby Madlark » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Is The Colour of Madness also going to be released for Nintendo Switch? If yes, is there a release date?

Thank you!

AnnaM2020
Seeker
Seeker

Postby AnnaM2020 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:02 am

Each cyber athlete needs to find out what are - a tool to get a unique text. It is very necessary. Excellent authors always work on the text. All work is carried out exactly according to the standards.

Return to “Important Announcements”